The Men’s fashion world has received numerous of changes in the fashion history, but failed to touch the generation, Once, it was pretty common for men to wear loincloths and not much else. However today it is trending with Deepika Padukone in Bashram rang song of upcoming movie Pathaan. At another time in history, men wore tights but today it is ruling with women fashion trend. Fashion evolves over the period with the new options are varities but the men’s fashion fraternity has failed to act.
Well, ask yourself!
How many different types of fashion styles for men have you worn?…and which ones will you want to try wearing in the future?
It is another matter that the world of men’s fashion is limited to a few elements like:
- Tshirt or shirt
- Pant or cargo
- And some lounge wear or nighty
but if you check women’s fashion clothing & apareal then I bet you are going to slip like walking on ice.
The history of men’s fashion
The history of men’s fashion has been marked by a desire to signal social status and wealth through clothing. This desire dates back to the earliest human societies, where the most successful hunters and gatherers were distinguished by their possession of the finest animal pelts. In ancient Rome, men wore togas, which were simple garments made of fabric draped around the body, as a means of exhibiting their status. Men’s fashion has also been used to make a statement or to blend in with others, depending on the context and cultural norms of the time.
Fashion & Style is all about sending a message in your society and it totally depends on how you want to send the message.
I am sure you get confused when you see fashion models on ramp walk wearing plastic bag stitched dress or plastic bottle like dress, Such shows are themed to showcase the environment and climate change.
Let’s Jump back to our topic
Today, the world changing and individuals are adopting new ways to express self-idea and feelings, your dress can become your strongest way to communicate in your surroundings. Hence, we are going to mention top 8 fashion idea based on lifestyle.
Job Seeker outfit: Let’s say you are in Dubai with job seeker visa and want to start your career in real estate, hospitality, graphic design, or as a fashion designer, you must know the art of presenting yourself, not only your resume but also your first impression. matters too.
- No need to wear three-piece everywhere, you can try with slim fit shirt & fit chinos pants, tie. The combination of White + Black + Cream will be smart choice in shoes you can try chukka.
- Most trending Hoodie with blazer, Demin blue hoodie, Extra slim pant and blazer above the hoodie, white or blac. In shoes you can try Brouge.
- If you are old school boy then you can go with three-piece but avoid wearing complete black or balck with white shirt, try combination. Go with Black suit jacket, dark grey vest court, lite grey pant, black tie with golden clip, and lite sky color shirt.
Student Look: Dubai is a global cosmopolitan city with a diverse population from different culture & religous, so it is likely that you will see a variety of fashion styles among students, students in Dubai may wear a range of clothing styles, including traditional and modern attire. It is also possible that students in Dubai may dress in a way that reflects their cultural or religious background. Well what we prefer is;
- Do not try to impress your squad with armani suit or gucci, because Dubai is global village where students are sharping career visa scholership, based on donation, in such diversity you must portray yourself as friendly and easy going.
- Try multi-color half sleeve shirt, trouser, loufer or Espadrilles. A round head will cherry at the top.
- Try Lite single color t-shart, normal fit jean, Sneakers, you can also try smart band.
- In jackets, you can use demin hoodie.
Sale’s Agent style: Well, I’m sure you were googling to understand, how to dress well in Dubai like professional?
- Professionally in Dubai you should avoid clothing that is too revealing or casual. In Dubai, it is important to dress modestly and respect local customs and norms. Hence, three-piece is first option for you.
- Pay attention to the dress code of your workplace or the event you are attending, or client you are going to meet or place & situation.
- Remeber colors are important in professional world. Hence, select your suit & shirt & tie colors carefully. We will suggest you to go with, GREY, BLACK, BLUE but according to color psychology; Blue: Reliability, trustworthiness, and business confidence, Red: Domination, expertise, and activity., Yellow: Lightheartedness, playfulness, and humor. However, you can also try black combination with lite & dark grey.
- Consider the weather and choose appropriate fabrics and layers. Dubai can be very hot and humid, so lightweight, breathable fabrics are a good choice, and for sure you are not going to meet the client every day. Hence, also try lite style like, simple ironed pant & shirt with a tie.
- Accessorize tastefully and avoid overdoing it. Simple, classic accessories can add a polished touch to your outfit without overwhelming it. We believe watch is enough.
Beach time: Sunday at beach or beach party in Dubai is very common, internet with google. Hence, start your shopping with board pants, cargo, madras, flat front and printted thin half-sleeve shirt, round vest, boxer. Don’t forget the swimwear. For the beach party try Hawaian leaf blue & green co-ords.
Marriage Ceremony & party style: Remember that the tuxedo will be your first and last choice, but wear your best. Here are the top category of tuxedo;
- Shawl lapel tuxedo suit (best for party)
- Peak lapel tuxedo suit (best for marriage ceremony)
- Double breasted tuxedo suit (best for office party & entertainment promos)
- Checked tuxedo (if you are old then it is fit for birthday party)
- Printed tuxedo (another party option)
- White tuxedo (bets for marriage ceremony)
NOTE: Get tuxedo from mars or money but Make sure it fits with your body shape. (Otherwise go vanish).
Sunday at home style: I mean really? Does it matter?
Well! yes it is matter!
After all spending a hard week in Dubai you need to relax your mind and body.
Don’t say, it is not only a girl thing, men also deserve to get less stress a day, at least once or twice in a week.
There are some fabrics in the fashion world which are known as therapeutic fabrics with healing value
- Try linen garments (kind of therapeutic fabric)
- Look flax fabric shirt & loose pant
- Use doctor comfort leather sandel (Chappal)
Night out Style: The style for a night out in Dubai is dream of tourist & residence, it may vary depending on the specific event or location like New Dubai & Old Dubai. In general, you can go to choose clothes that are stylish and appropriate as per the location & invitation, some options for a night out in Dubai may include:
- Try a cocktail dress with double color combination
- Try smart casual attire, such as chinos or dress pants paired with a button-down shirt or thin sweater, for a semi-formal event.
- Trendy, fashionable hoodies with long loose cargo pant.
It is important to keep in mind that Dubai has a diverse population and you should respect local customs and norms when it comes to clothing, unless it’s an indoor or private party or pool party.
In addition to your clothing, remember to consider your overall appearance and grooming. Good hygiene, well-maintained hair, and polished shoes or clean sneakers can all contribute to a stylish and put-together look for a night out in Dubai. Don’t forget watch.
Long road trip style: Dubai’s life is nothing less than an opportunity to explore and travel to different types of places like mountain, desert, long road trip to Abu Dhabi or Ajman, Ras-Al-Khaimah or Fujairah etc. Hence, you should pay more attention to less heavy weight dress and relaxation because it is important to consider the weather and the conditions you will be driving in or seating long hour, Dubai can be very hot and humid, so it is important to wear lightweight, breathable clothing that will keep you cool and comfortable, for example;
- Wear loose-fitting, comfortable clothes made from lightweight fabrics, such as cotton or linen
- Choose clothing in light colors, as they will reflect heat and sunlight.
- Wear layer style clothes so that you can easily add or remove as the temperature changes, like shorts, tshirt with vest cotton or lite demin jacket.
- Don’t forget hat or sunglasses.
- Must consider comfortable shoes, such as sneakers or sandals
- Why not, enjoy Dubai like local. Try traditional emirati dress Ghutra, Egle, Kandura, Karkusha.
We hope our advice is fulfilling for your online research for Dubai style or summer style in Dubai.
All the best.
1 comment on “Top 8 Types Fashion Styles outfit trends for Men, that Will Work in Dubai 2023.”
I read this post completely about the resemblance of most recent
and preceding technologies, it’s awesome article.