You have done a lot of research about boosting testosterone on the internet, checked blogs from popular websites, and tried all supplements & multivitamins to enhance your male hormones (testosterone). However, you are still unsatisfied with your gym performance or feel a low sex drive. Today we will reveal all the hidden secrets of how to increase your testosterone naturally with proven medical guidance.
Yes, putting efforts into increasing testosterone or consumption of medical drugs or supplements can actually harm your health and can also demotivate you. Hence, first, you need to understand whether you really need to boost your testosterone. Yes or No?
If yes then why?
is it because you feel a low sex drive?
Do you need to build muscles and want to enhance your performance in the gym?
Do you have certain medical conditions that are affecting your testosterone levels or T-levels?
Remember that all these situations are different and may require special attention. Hence, we will recommend you find out your position and go further.
The simple answer is that
- You may feel lazy and not interested in any fun and body performance activity.
- Getting irritated and short-tempered
- Freezy hair, and uncleared stomach
- Love junk food alcohol
- No morning woods
- Low D3
- Decreased sex drive & erectile dysfunction, depression, and infertility.
If these things are matching with you or your lifestyle we will recommend you go with medical taste as soon as possible.
SHBG Blood Taste & TTBS / Testosterone, Total, and Bioavailable, Serum.
Both tastes will identify Testosterone performance in your body and your testosterone level.
Yes, your lifestyle is an essential part of this treatment journey because you faced low testosterone or hypogonadism because of your lifestyle and habits. Hence you need to work on it.
- Get better sleep of 8 hours and avoid unwanted awake at night and wake up early in the morning.
- Set up your morning ritual, work out but avoid cardio, and do heavy-weight training to boost your testosterone and leg workout.
- Check your weight every day and maintain a good weight between 60 to 75.
- Avoid stress and add meditation.
- Drink enough water.
- Add natural supplements to your diet to increase testosterone.
- Avoid outside food, junk food, deep-fried food, and oily food.
- Add healthy fat and veg to your diet
- Stop drinking alcohol and also beer as soon as possible, 5 days of continuing drinking beer can actually decrease your normal testosterone.
- Check your testosterone level quarterly by seeking medical experts.
Here is your result-driven supplement list:
- Fenugreek: Yes, fenugreek can actually help in this journey and can help you to achieve your desirable testosterone level or T-Level but you need to follow the guidance with patience.
- Soak 2 spoons of fenugreek in 1 cup of water at night, wake up early in the morning, boil water with fenugreek, and drink it on an empty stomach.
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera): To increase the testosterone with Ashwagandha you need to make sure that you consume 1000 Mg of Ashwagandha in 10 weeks, preferably at night with milk.
- Magnesium + Zinc Supplement: Magnesium: 600–800 mg — 100–125% of the DV & Zinc: 20–60 mg — 136–455% of the DV, kindly consult a physician and take this supplement in the morning with breakfast to increase your testosterone level.
- Vitamin D: Vitamin D or D3 will play a very vital role, it is also called cholecalciferol, it will help bone strength and will increase help in body shape, and in decreasing lousy fat. You must take this supplement once a week for 8 weeks, every week 10000 IU dosage, and make sure you mark the calendar and follow it. After 8 weeks take 10000 IU dosage of D3 once a month.
- Arginine (L-arginine): Add this supplement with your lunch with a dosage of 2000 MG to 3000 MG, which may help increase testosterone levels.
- Ginseng: Ginseng plays a significant role in increasing testosterone levels. Hence it would be best if you took this natural supplement seriously and without any gape. You need to take 1000 mg of Ginseng daily 3 times a day.
NOTE: Taking all these supplements at the same time can lead you to an irritating situation. Hence, We would strongly suggest you plan your healthy diet first because without a healthy diet plan, such a comprehensive treatment or diet for testosterone boosting will not work. Our recommendation for you is to go with 5 to 6 meals a day by following 2000 to 2500 calories and divide all supplements accordingly under expert supervision.
Here is your list to plan your diet to increase your testosterone level:
- Ginger: I understand eating row ginger will waste your time or will make you feel seek. Hence, we will recommend you boil water and add 20 grams to 30 grams of small cut ginger and keep water in a bottle and drink it when you feel thirsty try to add this habit to your lifestyle it will keep your testosterone level safe and will stop decreasing.
- Garlic: Eating garlic to increase the testosterone level is actually good but practically not fit with daily life. Hence, we will suggest you add 100 g to 150 garlic to your all-day meals.
- Onion: Onions are always good food to support testosterone health, try to eat 1-row onion with any meal, preferably at night.
- Tuna Fish: Tuna fish is a super food to increase the testosterone in the body. Tuna can increase from 52% to 55% of testosterone you, but in the low condition, we will recommend you eat at least 200 g to 300 g tuna fish 4 days a week.
- Egg Yolk: I saw all fitness influencers and bloggers suggest eating only the white part of the egg but it is totally foolish act to remove the egg yolk or eat egg white for fitness or to boost testosterone. We will recommend you eat 3 to 4 whole eggs or egg yolk in a day, you can divide as per your number of meals. Egg yolk is only prohibited at a certain level of the heart condition. Egg Yolk contains fat & cholesterol that increase testosterone by a significant level.
- Oysters: Another super testosterone food and also known for being an aphrodisiac and a great source of zinc, which is an essential mineral to boost the testosterone level.
- Red Meat: Yes, red meat or beef is a massive source of iron, zinc, and other minerals that boost testosterone level production, must kindly eat dry with less spice.
- Honey: Add money with your breakfast & meal or in the morning after fenugreek or with fenugreek water to increase and support testosterone health.
- Mix nuts: Mix nuts of peanuts, almonds, and walnuts will boost your testosterone level in you but add once a day and drink a lot of water.
- Cinnamon: Cinnamon is a natural herb and spice and can lead your condition to the elevation of testosterone level, cinnamon can enhance fertility properties, a study showed that using 75 mg/kg of C zeylanicum or true cinnamon as an antioxidant in food can increase the SOD, GPX, and CAT, which leads to the elimination of ROS (reactive oxygen species). Therefore, sperm cells are protected from oxidation. Try to add this with milk at night or with tea without sugar.
- Fruit bowl: Yes, Do not forget to add this to your diet, you can eat this any time eat at night without any work, add avocado because avocado contains a high amount of zinc and good fat, magnesium, and a mineral called boron, can support your testosterone levels.
- Dark chocolate: To increase the testosterone level is a logical choice because dark chocolate is a good source of magnesium and flavonoid antioxidants. both protect cells from damage from free radicals and oxidative stress. A 2020 study found flavonoids and isoflavonoids can increase testosterone levels.
Note: White preparing your diet to increase the testosterone level you should not forget to add healthy vegs like Broccoli, asparagus, capsicum, kale, green peas, and spinach, and try to eat healthy grain bread instead of white rice.
If your testosterone is less than 300 nanograms per deciliter (ng/dL) in contain blood test then you need medical supervision and kindly consult a doctor as soon as possible. Stay confident and meet your doctor and make treatment, such treatment add testosterone replacement therapy, which involves the use of testosterone gels, patches, or injections, which is a common medical treatment for low testosterone, nothing to worry about during the process your doctor will guide you.
Remember that low testosterone is a common condition that can significantly impact a man’s quality of life. In America, according to UROLOGY TIMES Up to 40% of adults and 20% of men aged 15 to 39 years have been found with low testosterone but the right time to treat the case under medical supervision can help in cure and recovery in muscle mass and bone density. Our suggested diet plan and supplements can be very important in your medical treatment.